Friday, February 6, 2009

A messy day!

I have decided I am the craziest mother ever. Yesterday, we went for a picnic at the park with Crystal, Ciara, and Ethan. It was a beautiful day. After we played for a while, I brought the kids home and put them down for a nap. When they got up, things got messy. I told the kids we were going to make a huge mess. They, of course, were all for it. I put down black trash bags on the floor and long pieces of paper. The kids took off their socks, rolled up their pant legs, dipped their feet in paint, and had at it.

Charles and Michelle had a blast. I enjoy so much watching them be creative and hearing the dialouge that goes on during our craziness. When they were content with the mess we made, I carried each of them upstairs to soak their feet in the bathtub. Here are the results of their feet painting. I loved them so much I want to have them framed!!

2 comments:

Casey and Brynn said...

Like I have said before, you are such a fun mom!

Casey and Brynn said...

Dena, You need to email because I have a coupon for 10 percent off a bowling party. Just email me and I will forward it to you in case you want it! brynnturnbaugh@gmail.com