Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Slap Jack!

The other night, Charles needed something to do. I decided to teach him how to play slap jack. Of course Michelle wanted to join in. Both kids got the giggles because they would accidently slap a king or queen. It ended up giving everyone the giggles, including Gabe who was trying to work on homework. On Charles' next preschool day, Michelle asked if we could play slap jack. I told her as soon as I finished cleaning up the kitchen we could play. In a few minutes I turned around to see this.

When I asked her what she was doing, she said she was getting ready to play slap jack. I am not sure she understood the concept. At least she had fun!! Of course the whole thing turned into dancing in the cards. I love being a stay at home mom!!

No comments: