Well, we have been worried about how this year was going to go since we ended up in the ER with Charles on Jan 1st. Here is the latest bonk. Charles was climbing on dad's workout equipment. He managed to pull one of the bars loose and it smacked him in the back of the head. Once we got him settled down and the bleeding stopped, we took him right into see the doctor. Luckily it was a skin tear that was really wide and not deep. The doctor put steri-strips on the wound for 4 days. We were sure he was going to need more stitches. Two emergency visits in one month is plenty for this family. We are thankful for wonderful doctors and for kids who are healthy and active and can heal from these injuries.



1 comment:
Do I need to call child protective services on you? I am glad that it happned to someone who can stay calm and together. I don't know what I would have done, proabbly would have had to call you!
Post a Comment