Saturday, March 28, 2009

Silly Picture!

It has been a while since I updated our blog. Just like everyone else, life is busy. I did want to share this picture of Michelle. See if you can guess what she is doing!

Now I will tell you the story. One morning while Charles was at preschool, Michelle and I were drawing pictures. She had traced her hand and drawn a few things. All of a sudden she put her head down on her paper and was drawing. I asked her if she was okay. She said she was tracing her head! I wanted to bust up laughing, but her request for help to trace her face was so serious. Even now, as I type this post, I am busting up laughing. Kids sure keep life interesting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious!! The picture itself is great! But tracing your face...who thinks of that kind of stuff?? How cute!