It was that day where kids were crazy with anticipation for going trick-or-treating and eating lots of candy. They could not sit still. At the last minute Charles decided he did not want to go out as "Darth Mader" he wanted to be a pirate. Luckily he had been a pirate last year and his costume still fit.
Ethan and Charles
Ciara and Michelle
The kids doing their thing!!
The kids got so much candy I think we'll have enough to get us to Valentine's Day or farther! This is especially true since I am the mother who is mean and only lets the kids have two or three pieces of candy a day. Maybe I can send some to work with Gabe to get rid of it!!


3 comments:
I saw so many cute children trick or treating here. I wish so much that you guys lived closer so I could see my best babies dressed so cute with all the curls! luv u
So Cute! Ethan thought is was great to go with Charles and Ty! Plus your chili and cookies were awesome!
Hey, welcome to the blogging world! It's always nice to have a new blogging friend!
Post a Comment