Sunday, November 9, 2008

Michelle's Birthday Party!

Saturday was Michelle's Birthday party. She decided to go with a "My Friends Tigger and Pooh" party. We did a super sleuth theme. When the kids came in we gave them each a super sleuth badge. Michelle had decided she wanted two games. Why two I don't know.
The first game I took a pan and put about 10 objects on it. I had the kids look at all the objects. Then we covered the objects and I took one off. We then uncovered the objects and the kids had to tell which object was missing.

The second game we played was, of course, a scavenger hunt. Since Michelle and some of the other kids can't read, I used pictures of places in the house as the clues. This is one of the kids favorite games. Even after cake and presents the kids were hiding the clues for each other and still playing.

Michelle and her friends!
Michelle had a great party. It was fun to have all the kids together. She received many nice gifts. For that we are grateful to you all!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday, Michelle! You are such a cute little girl. Thanks for inviting us to your birthday party. We had so much fun!

Casey and Brynn said...

That looks like a great party. You are such a good Mom!