It is that time of year when we reflect on our many blessings. This week I am thankful for our many friends. I am grateful that they can count on us in a moments notice. I am glad that others feel comfortable in our home and feel comfortable leaving their children here. I am thankful for the telephone and internet that allows us to stay connected or reconnect with people in our lives. I am thankful for family and friends!
The week was full of other kids coming over to stay while their moms set out to work. It was wonderful to listen to my kids playing with them and having our home filled with laughter, sword fights, little moms tending to their baby dolls, star wars, legos falling on the hardwood, racing feet on the floor, and the quiet of nap time.
Lunchtime!! Michelle, Charles, Alexi, Adam, and Joey



No comments:
Post a Comment