Here is the Birthday Boy or Top Dog as we called him!!
Charles designed his own birthday cake. When I asked him what he wanted for his cake, he explained what he wanted in detail. He picked out the colors and supervised the whole cake making process!!
He wanted to play two games. I talked him into an art project for the kids to do while we were waiting for everyone to arrive.
The dog art project!
Pin the paw on the dog invitation!
Bone, Bone, Who's got the Bone (played like button, button)!
This was the most priceless picture of the party, Charles' reaction to the trick candles I put on his cake. Every time he would blow the candle out, it would relite.
Patiently waiting for cake and ice cream!!
Presents!! Presents!!
We had so much fun for Charles party. Thanks so much to Gabe and the kids for helping get things together and ready for the party. I couldn't have gotten everything done without them. Also, thanks to my great friend Crystal for helping wash kids' hands, serve cake, and take pictures!!



2 comments:
We had a great time at the dog party! Thanks for letting us come! We made some snowmen too or I should say Seth and the kids made snowmen too! Hey I sat outside and watched though!
Looks like tons of fun!! Wish we could have been there. But we get to see you in less than a week!!!!! HOORAY!!
Post a Comment