Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Michelle's Ballet!

Last summer, Michelle decided she wanted to do ballet. She dances around the house all of the time and moves to music every time she hears it. I went in to sign her up and she missed the cutoff date by one week. The dance instructor talked to Michelle and I and said she would take Michelle on a trial basis. Well, here it is April and Michelle is still in ballet. Every Tuesday morning since July, after dropping Charles at preschool, I have been taking Michelle to ballet. She loves it! Today was picture day. The studio, the parents, and the students are all anxious for the ballet recital the end of May. Here are some of the pictures I took of Michelle in her costume after her dance class.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

What a cutie!!!!!! I can't wait until Ciara can do that!!!!!!!!