Monday, April 13, 2009

A Trip to Utah

The first weekend in April was General Conference. We had the opportunity to meet some of my family in Salt Lake for Lena and Jazmin's baptisms. It was fun spending time together.

These are my nieces Lena and Jazmin with their new scriptures!

This is my brother Roy and his wife Angie. Jazmin and Lena belong to them.

Here is my sweet sister Resa and her boyfriend Brad with the kids.
I love this picture!!
My sister-in-law Meghan posed for this picture with Charles. Just as I took the picture, my brother Ryan stuck his head in! Charles thought this was so funny!
I love this picture too. Ryan (Biggie Bones is what the kids call him) and Michelle.

My dad with the in-laws.
Mom's turn with the in-laws.
My wonderful great-aunt Carol, who is always such a wonderful and gracious hostess. She gave a touching talk on baptism. Again, I love this picture.

We were all happy that Grandma Chocolate (on the left) and Aunt Shirley were able to come!
Grandma Chocolate gave a great talk on the Holy Ghost.
Here are my brothers and sister that were able to attend. We missed my brother Rob and sister Ronna. Hopefully we can all get together soon.

No comments: