Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Superheros and Bad Guys!!

As most of you know, one of the best things about life is being home with children. There is just something about being home playing, coloring, writing, reading, laughing, and listening. The other day I was studying for a big test. Charles and Michelle were so good to be content entertaining one another. All of a sudden, there were two superheros in my office.
I really don't know what sparked this super hero thing. Narnia is there favorite movie right now. I wonder if that had something to do with it. They were so dang cute that I had to capture the photo. They ran around the house for an hour fighting bad guys and rescuing animals and the "children from Narnia".

Each of them had to have a sword. At least nothing got broken. (Excuse the messy office). I wouldn't trade witnessing my kids save the world for anything!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Very cute! I love it! Oh by teh way how did you do on your test?

Sherri Hicks said...

Hey...How are my Hero's? I miss you guys! When are you going to be stuck in Pueblo again? Or having an "Aunt Sherri" day? How is my boy's eye? Love you