Our trip to Utah was for a wonderful reason. I graduated from college!! We had so much fun, we shed tears, and we laughed way too much. I was so excited to be done with school. I am even more excited to now be an example to my children of how important a college degree is!!
One of the neat things about my college graduation was I graduated from high school in the same building in 1993.
Getting ready to process in.
My wonderful family!!
My sister Resa, brother Roy, and mom!!
My wonderful Aunt Carol!!
Before bed, Charles asked what the difference was in the graduates because some got special things put over their heads and others didn't. I explained to him that some people had graduated with a Master's Degree and others a Bachelor's. I tried to explain the difference in terms he would understand. He sat and thought for a minute. His reply was, "Well mom, when are you going to get your Master's Degree? I think it would be cool to see you get one of those things put over your head". I really didn't know what to say. I am afraid that he will start pestering me about my Master's Degree. I guess the question is do I want my Master's Degree and if so, how can I work it in with three little children? Who knows what the future holds!!



1 comment:
Congrats, Dena! I think that is awesome!
Post a Comment