Friday, January 29, 2010

The Pied Piper

At school Charles' class has been working with fairy tales. They had a day at school yesterday where they had to dress up like a fairytale character. In preparation for this day I asked him what he wanted to dress up as. Charles asked me if I had ever read "The Emperor's New Clothes". I told him of course. He said he wanted to be the Emperor. I told him that going to school in his underwear was probably not wise. He said he wanted to wear all gray so it only looked like he was naked. We laughed and laughed. Then he said he really wanted to go as the pied piper. So here are the results to his request.
Isn't he just the cutest!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Very cute! And I love seeing all the Christmas pictures even though it is almost Feb! Just kidding!!!!